SMACKERAL
'A LITTLE BIT OF THIS, AND A LITTLE BIT OF THAT'

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

High Resolution iPad Wallpapers

I've recently reduced and simplified my webpage, www.smackeral.com to include just backgrounds and wallpapers for the iPad.  Keeping up with the other content was just too time consuming so I've limited myself to something that I really enjoy, looking for the perfect wallpaper.  Below are some of the latest additions:

Athabasca Falls in Jasper National Park

Boone Plantation Gardens, Charleston, South Carolina

Brigham City, Utah LDS Temple

Medicine Lake in Jasper National Park

Patricia Lake in Jasper National Park

SeaPines Golf Course in Hilton Head, South Carolina
Content is all original and taken by myself.  For instructions on installing as an iPad wallpaper you can visit the site at www.smackeral.com where you'll find dozens of unique wallpapers specifically formatted for iPad, all versions.  Use for free for all non-commercial uses - enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment